On 23 February I wrote a post listing the first 15 items for my Bucket List. I will add another 15 items to this list each month. This post is to add 15 more for March which will bring it up to a list of 30.
The first 15 items are grey as the focus is on the second 15 items (16-30). However, any additions or edits to the first 15 items have been included in red.
Min’s Bucket List – the first 30
- Stay in a quaint little cottage nestled in a forest surrounded in winter snow
- Experience a white Christmas
- Swim with dolphins
- Flying Fox in the tree tops
- Travel to the UK and Europe
- Travel to Canada – must include a train trip around the rocky mountains
- Travel to some parts of the USA (must include time in the Smoky Mountains, Tennessee)
- Volunteer in an orangutan orphanage in Borneo
- African ‘photography’ safari
- See more of Australia: Trip to WA (Perth, Swan Valley, Margaret River, The Pinnacles, Cottesloe Beach, Penguin Island, and more)
never been to WA, SA, NT.
- Indoor Skydive
- Ride an elephant
- Ride a horse along a beach at sunset
- Write a book
- Go glamping
- See more of Australia: Trip to SA (Adelaide, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, Kangaroo Island, Lake Eyre, Mount Gambier, & more)
- See more of Australia: Trip to NT (must include wine and dinner at Uluru watching the colours change at Sunset)
- See more of Australia: Visit Victoria – (Yet to see: Great Ocean Road and surrounding area’s; Mornington Peninsula & Phillip Island; Goldfields and Grampians; Victorian High Country; Gippsland; and Yarra Valley).
- See more of Australia: Revisit Tasmania – go back to places I loved and see those I didn’t get to (eg the Islands – Bruny, Flinders, King, Cape Barron).
- See more of Australia: The very top of Queensland – visit Cooktown and travel the coast north to Cape York Peninsula.
- Ride in a horse and carriage
- Take an art class
- Go on a photography tour
- Take another photography workshop/class
- Create a gallery of unique photography that I’m proud of
- Do a lead-lighting class
- Attend a music festival
- A weekend (or up to a week) away at a resort spa health retreat
- Ride in a helicopter
- Go on a houseboat holiday
Have you got a bucket list? Anything on my list appeal to you too?
Ciao for now,
Link up here at WOTM or with another of us in the Lovin’ Life Linky team:
Leanne of Deep Fried Fruit
Johanna of Lifestyle Fifty
Lyndall of Seize the Day Project
Kathy of 50 Shades of Age
and Jo of And Anyways
It doesn’t matter where you link up as it will magically appear on all six blogs.