The last ZTT Link-Up will be #020 on Tuesday 18 June 2019. After that date there will be no further ZTT Link-Ups.
[There have been a few wonderfully supportive linkers that have been joining in but sadly not enough linkers to justify the continuation of the Link-Up. The good news though is that the ZTT series WILL continue!]
The #ZTT link-up started on Tuesday 5 February 2019!
Here’s more detail:
Join the #ZTT train by linking up your post about any kind of lifestyle choice, activity, or holiday that helped bring you a feeling of ZEN – peace, or enhanced feeling of balance (mind, body and spirit).
To join the #ZTT train:
1. Link up only one post per person.
2. Post may be old or new but must be a little gem of zen (on theme). Any post that is in no way relative to achieving a sense of zen will be removed in order that the link-up remains on theme and beneficial to those that visit with the purpose of reading little gems of zen.
3. Please read and comment on at least three (3) other posts linked up. It’s the nice thing to do!
4. Please link back to Write of the Middle and reference this link-up. Use the #ZTT hashtag.
The #ZTT linky will go live every Tuesday at 6am (Australian Eastern Standard Time) and will close at 5pm the following Friday.
If you are interested in being a featured post as part of the Zen Tip Tuesday guest series send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your topic idea and we can go from there. You can read all the details of what is required HERE. I’d love to have you on board!
STILL UNSURE WHAT POSTS FIT UNDER THE #ZTT THEME?
Here’s some tips to help:
- What stills your mind, quietens your busy chattering ‘monkey’ mind? What is it that you do, what activity or place or thing has that affect on you?
- What calms you down when you’re feeling stressed or anxious or too riled up in some way? Where do you go? What do you do to calm yourself and/or bring you peace?
- What helps you to feel more balanced (mind, body, spirit). Do you have a daily ritual? Is there intentional lifestyle choices you’ve put in place to help keep you feeling balanced? Is there one specific thing that is your ‘go to’ for when you’re feeling out of balance?
Refer also to:
(If you use it, please link it back to Write of the Middle)